July 19, 2009

Top 40 Chart List - 1982

1. Physical - Olivia Newton-John
2. Eye Of The Tiger - Survivor
3. I Love Rock N' Roll - Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
4. Ebony And Ivory - Paul McCartney & Stevie Wonder
5. Centerfold - J. Geils Band
6. Don't You Want M - Human League
7. Jack And Diane - John Cougar
8. Hurts So Good - John Cougar
9. Abracadabra - Steve Miller Band
10. Hard To Say I'm Sorry - Chicago
11. Tainted Love - Soft Cell
12. Chariots Of Fire - Vangelis
13. Harden My Heart - Quarterflash
14. Rosanna - Toto
15. I Can't Go For That - Daryl Hall & John Oates
16. 867-5309 (Jenny) - Tommy Tutone
17. Key Largo - Bertie Higgins
18. You Should Hear How She Talks About You - Melissa Manchester
19. Waiting For A Girl Like You - Foreigner
20. Don't Talk To Strangers - Rick Springfield
21. The Sweetest Thing - Juice Newton
22. Always On My Mind - Willie Nelson
23. Shake It Up - Cars
24. Let It Whip - Dazz Band
25. We Got The Beat - Go-Go's
26. The Other Woman - Ray Parker Jr.
27. Turn Your Love Around - George Benson
28. Sweet Dreams - Air Supply
29. Only The Lonely - Motels
30. Who Can It Be Now? - Men At Work
31. Hold Me - Fleetwood Mac
32. Eye In The Sky - Alan Parsons Project
33. Let's Groove - Earth - Wind & Fire
34. Open Arms - Journey
35. Leader Of The Band - Dan Fogelberg
36. Leather And Lace - Stevie Nicks & Don Henley
37. Even The Nights Are Better - Air Supply
38. I've Never Been To Me - Charlene
39. '65 Love Affair - Paul Davis
40. Heat Of The Moment - Asia



Download :

Physical - Eye Of The Tiger - I Love Rock N' Roll - Ebony And Ivory - Centerfold - Don't You Want M - Jack And Diane - Hurts So Good - Abracadabra - Hard To Say I'm Sorry - Tainted Love - Chariots Of Fire - Harden My Heart - Rosanna - I Can't Go For That - 867-5309 (Jenny) - Key Largo - You Should Hear How She Talks About You - Waiting For A Girl Like You - Don't Talk To Strangers - The Sweetest Thing - Always On My Mind - Shake It Up - Let It Whip - We Got The Beat - The Other Woman - Turn Your Love Around - Sweet Dreams - Only The Lonely - Who Can It Be Now? - Hold Me - Eye In The Sky - Let's Groove - Open Arms - Leader Of The Band - Leather And Lace - Even The Nights Are Better - I've Never Been To Me - '65 Love Affair - Heat Of The Moment